Product Manager Inspection Solutions / Autonomous Robotics
100%, Zurich, permanent
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 90 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our fast-paced Product team. You will take Full Responsibility for a key part of our solution in industrial inspection, which provides our customers frequent, reliable, and high-quality insights on the state of their equipment and infrastructure. The scope of your work includes software capabilities and inspection sensor payloads for our autonomous legged robots ANYmal and ANYmal X. Your work will focus on driving customer value by developing new innovative solutions and generating valuable insights from visual inspection, thermography, acoustic analyses, gas detection, and 3d scanning. You will collaborate as One Team with our in-house development team and UX Design, Product Owners, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Field Engineering to define our product development roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
As Senior Product Manager you will have Real Impact, owning the entire inspection solution lifecycle from discovery, conceptualization, roadmapping, development guidance, to verification. You represent the voice of the market to our teams and advocate and promote our product inside and outside the company. You will apply a broad set of Product Management tools to conduct market analyses, develop and verify concepts through prototyping, and develop a compelling product vision and customer value proposition. You will discover new opportunities and manage our full inspection solutions portfolio for our fully autonomous mobile robots. You will build partnerships that enable us to expand the inspection capabilities of our robotic workforce.
- Develop a shared product vision and strategy for our robotic inspection software and sensor payloads
- Lead the conception and launch of innovative robotic inspection solutions, and enhance customer-value of existing capabilities
- Establishes a roadmap across the organization by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Maintain close customer interactions to deepen our collective understanding of our target customers’ needs
- Continuously observe and analyze the inspection market and solutions to discover new business and partnership opportunities
- Support the Marketing and Sales team to effectively communicate our product value proposition
- Collaborate with UX Design, Software and Hardware Engineering to guide and validate new product development
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Engineering, Science, or Business
- Relevant experience as user, provider, or developer of inspection & maintenance tools in industries such as power generation, chemicals, manufacturing, oil & gas, mining, construction
- Proven track record in shipping enterprise solutions as a product manager
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities, strong in structuring and prioritizing complex situations
- You have worked with engineering teams and are able to align cross-functional teams to deliver excellent outcomes
- Customer empathy and an enthusiasm for genuinely improving how businesses serve and engage people
- Excellent visual communicator fluent in English (both written and spoken), and strong in digital collaboration