Industrialization / Manufacturing Software Engineer
100%, Zurich, permanent
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 100 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
ANYbotics transforms industrial plants in the energy, process, and utility sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach. Our customers are large asset operators and industrial service providers pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our products enable autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, as well as all software to enable world-class mobility, autonomy and AI driven inspection insights. We have proven the technology and the business impact to our customers in long-term pilot projects and are scaling-up sales of our commercial solution.
- Develop, implement, test and improve (automated) software procedures and tools for efficient production and quality assurance processes
- Transfer and maintain the processes to internal production as well as our outsourcing partners
- Contribute to the development of our internal data management systems and processes for logistics, production, quality assurance and product life cycle management
- Support the analysis of non conformities and propose related product or process optimizations
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a technical engineering field or computer science
- Proven experience in designing and writing C++ and Python code
- Experience with developing under Linux/Ubuntu, its command line interface, git, dvc, gitlab (or similar) and docker
- Experience in scripting and tooling, specifically for (hardware) product configuration, production and quality processes
- Independent work ethic and a keen eye for detail and precision
- Good negotiation skills to solve technical and project related topics with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication in English and ideally as well in German
- Experience with a variety of test types including End-Of-Line (EOL), firmware programming, and Functional/Burn-in is a plus
- Experience with ROS
- Experience with databases, SQL etc.
- Experience with SAP (or other ERP-Systems) and Web services
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.