Administrative Assistant – Project Coordinator
The Strategic Projects Group is a unit of the Rector’s Staff, which assists the Rector in implementing strategic projects in the area of teaching.
ETH Talent is a project initiated by Prof Dr Sarah M. Springman, Rector of ETH Zurich, with the purpose of ensuring the best employment and career opportunities to ETH graduates as well as the fostering of their personal growth and engagement in society.
The project focuses on promoting and integrating soft skills together with technical skills in the ETH curricular and extra-curricular offer.
Your responsibilities as a Project Coordinator will include the following:
- Coordinating the communication flow between the Project Manager and the sub-projects and their activities with the Project Manager and sub-projects’ Leads
- Guiding the implementation of policies and practices approved by the Project Management
- Preparation of meeting/workshop material
- Preparation of reports and minutes
- Online/desk research
- Administrative writing
- Problem solving and "can-do" attitude
- Prior experience in project management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- English and German proficiency, both written and oral
- Being a team worker
- Being flexible
We look forward to receiving your online application with the following documents: CV and motivation letter in English. Please note that we exclusively accept applications submitted through our online application portal. Applications via email or postal services will not be considered.
Questions regarding the position should be directed to Barbara La Cara via email firstname.lastname@example.org (no applications).