Student Assistant / Intern ETH AI Center
As ETH's central hub for artificial intelligence, the ETH AI Center (ai.ethz.ch) fosters research excellence, industry innovation, and AI entrepreneurship to promote trustworthy, accessible, and inclusive AI systems for the benefit of society. We are looking for passionate and engaging students to support the ETH AI Center team in their event organization, communication, community outreach and engagement to shape the future of AI in an interdisciplinary setting from research to industry & start-ups.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Collaborate with leading researchers, entrepreneurs, and industry players
- Work across digital and social channels to drive awareness and engagement, linking people across the community to facilitate meaningful wider connections and maximising attendance at events, workshops and programs
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts
- Help the team organize events and engage with community
- Support the team on special projects
We are looking for students who can support the team up to 15 hrs/week (during semester) and up to 41 hrs/week (in semester break) as student assistant for a minimum of 4 months. Alternatively, we are also happy to have you join our team as a full-time intern for 4 months or longer. Please also let us know if you prefer a position at the interface to entrepreneurship or industry.
We are looking for students with:
- A passion for entrepreneurship, innovation, and technology
- Open-mindedness and drive to proactively identify and create new opportunities
- Great communicators – face-to-face, written and on social media
- Responsible and thorough in handling data
- A passion for a variety in tasks and who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to design and manage smaller projects independently
- Previous experience in student organizations or organizing events etc. is a plus
We look forward to receiving your online application with your CV and a letter of motivation. Please note that we exclusively accept applications submitted through our online application portal. Applications via email or postal services will not be considered.
Further information about ETH AI Center can be found on our website. Questions regarding the position should be directed to Natalia Marciniak, firstname.lastname@example.org (no applications).