We are looking for a passionate individual to join our team and help us design and build the IT infrastructure which supports our research and development and will allow the deployment of thousands of robots. Among others, you will work closely with the core development teams and support them by developing and maintaining applications and services that we use for the deployment, analysis, and evaluation of our software running in simulation and on real, autonomous robots. You will be shaping our tools and workflow through our rapid growth. The ideal candidate is eager to develop new technical skills and face challenging engineering problems while working towards ever more robust, agile and capable robotic systems.
- Develop and maintain our Python & Rust applications running on robots and supporting servers.
- Extending, implementing and maintaining internal web services, including command line tools and web applications that interact with them.
- Working closely with the development teams to design solutions that meet everyone's needs.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for different infrastructure applications (on server and robots) and modules (the specific work can be shaped according to your experience and interests, see below).
- A unique opportunity to join us at an early stage, thus tangibly contributing to the growth of a young startup.
- A competitive compensation package including a stock option plan.
- An active environment where everyone strives to achieve her/his full potential.
- Flexibility in working hours and work-from-home options.
- An ideal office location in the center of Zurich and its startup scene.
- Never ending coffee supply and chocolate-mondays.
- A friendly, supportive and international team to share both hard work and fun with.
- Degree in information technology, computer science, a similar field of studies or equivalent experience.
- High level of motivation and eagerness to learn and understand deeply and leverage your skills effectively.
- Experience with Python, SQL, Git and Linux.
- You are either a good Rust programmer or excited about becoming one.
- Experience with the following concepts and software projects is a plus and will allow us to shape the position according to your interests: REST APIs, PostgreSQL, Systemd, DevOps (Gitlab CI & CD, Docker, debian packages), React & Typescript, Linux server deployment and maintenance (Debian / Ubuntu,), Embedded Linux, OSTree, yocto, Linux Kernel.
If you are enthusiastic about bringing Sevensense to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our fast growing startup send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are interested in intellectually curious and highly motivated candidates so please reach out to us if you have questions or feel unsure about some requirements.
Equality of opportunity is exceptionally important to us. We attract and retain the best qualified individual available regardless of their personal or social background.